BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

AN EVENING WITH MY TEACHERS










Last Friday I went to school to collect my SPM certificates. After that I had a wonderful lunch with teachers Puan Kamariah and Miss Cheah in the afternoon. Just in a while after lunch we dicided to go to the Mangrove Park which is situated in the Venice of Perak as my teacher Miss Cheah have never been to the park. So we just took a short visit to the Mangrove Park. For your information the Mangrove Park has been a tourists attraction for than 30 years as it shows a balanced ecosystem with the monkeys, birds, fishes, crabs and many other animals living harmoniously in the park. This visit allows me to spend a great time with teachers as I am no more studiying in the school. I missed my teachers a lot before that, but know I am filled with beautiful memories of the time i spent with my teacher. I hope to be in touch with my teachers for many years to come.

0 comments:

 
MySpaceAnimations.com